Posts Tagged ‘cabinets designed for the marine industry’
WEATHER RESISTANT POLYMER CABINETS
The Next Generation Of Outdoor Kitchens
Polymer was originally developed for use in the marine industry and is designed to be 100% water resistant. However, not all polymer is the same. A high-density polyethylene, our polymer board is a specially engineered chemistry of polymer that has undergone years of extensive research and development to perfect and eliminate any flaws. Through years of rigorous research and testing, the polymer board with UV inhibitors used for our outdoor cabinets has been perfected to have the proper expansion and contraction tolerances in order to completely withstand all outdoor elements including, sun, rain, saltwater and snow. Our polymer outdoor cabinets are durable enough to power wash and come with a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty! Perfect for the waterfront or any type of environment! The perfect outdoor cabinet for any outdoor kitchen project.
OUTDOOR CABINET CONSTRUCTION & FEATURES
Our polymer cabinet construction is far superior to any other cabinet on the market today! Our outdoor cabinets are held together with hardware-free interlocking joints! No hardware on our cabinet boxes! All 4 corners are held together within their own polymer interlocking joints! Our cabinet boxes, drawers and shelves are all 3/4 inch thick for the best durability. We have the BEST BUILT polymer cabinet on the market. Review our outdoor cabinet features below to see why we believe our cabinets are the ideal material and ONLY choice for an outdoor kitchen.
- 100% Waterproof. Will NOT rot, swell, crack, chip, delaminate or settle like wood, stucco, or concrete.
- Cabinets are constructed with hardware-free interlocking joints. Material expands and contracts as a whole unit rather than pieces eliminating the possibility of loosening or separating.
- The cabinet box, drawers, shelves and toe kicks are ALL constructed with 3/4″ thickness with the color all the way through.
- Our drawer glides are made with polymer and we only use stainless steel full drawer glides when needed.
- UV Inhibitors to resist fading.
- European designed cabinets with many upscale door styles & many colors to choose from.
- Customized door designs also available.
- Stainless steel adjustable hinges.
- 300 lb. locking shelf clips.
- FDA approved for food contact.
- Resists more than 300+ chemicals, including chlorine.
- Proper expansion and contraction tolerances to be the best made polymer cabinet
- Withstands temperatures of -60 degrees up to 160-250 degrees F.
- CNC Machines used to get clean quality smooth edges like no other.
- Choose from 9 different colors with more coming soon.
- Adjustable legs beneath the cabinets ensure a level & proper installation on any surface.
- Toe kicks to cover legs complete the custom look at no extra cost
- Virtually no maintenance necessary. Durable enough to powerwash!
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Some customers express the desire to have a concrete kitchen, because of a certain look they may be wanting to achieve or because their area is small and they do not have a need for cabinetry. WE DO install concrete kitchens for our customers who desire the concrete/stucco and/or stone style. Please inquire.
Outdoor Cabinet Door Styles
Below you will find pictures of our eight European designed door styles.
NEW! FAUXWOOD DOORS!
Do you like the look of wood, but worry about spending money on something that will surely deteriorate! Look no further than our NEW Fauxwood Doors!
Our Fauxwood Doors look like wood and can be stained like wood, but are not wood! The doors can be installed on any of our polymer cabinets to give you the look of wood. They resist water, mold and termites and will not swell or delaminate like wood. The doors can be sold unfinished so you can be the artist and give them your own look with stain or paint or we can do it for you! Come in and check out this new great product today!
Our Fauxwood Doors come with a 20 year manufacturer warranty. The warranty applies to defects and not to natural aging and not to normal wear and tear.
Polymer Outdoor Cabinet Colors
This is a sampling of some of the colors we have to choose from. Please note that when viewing the color swatches on the website, they may appear slightly different than the actual color of the material. Place your arrow over the color for the name to appear. Stop by our showroom to see our samples in person. You can also view our gallery to see examples of our kitchens and get a better sampling of our colors and/or combination.
Outdoor TV Wall Cabinet
Our polymer outdoor TV wall cabinet made from our all weather resistant outdoor cabinetry, helps to protect your TV from the weather. The outdoor cabinet has sliding pocket doors as well as a lock to protect your TV from being stolen. The TV cabinet can be wall mounted or built on the floor. Available sizes are 32″, 42″ & 52″.
Custom Made Outdoor Cabinets
With over 20 years of construction experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to custom design every kitchen to meet the needs and visions of our customers. The design possibilities are endless. Check out our gallery for great designs. Our outdoor kitchen cabinets can have the same customizations as you would find in your indoor kitchen.
Here are just a few examples:
We make your experience easy and enjoyable from start to finish. We take you through each step beginning with the on site space evaluation, designing your kitchen, assisting you with your outdoor cabinet and counter top selections, choosing your grill and/or appliances, right through the installation process with our professional, licensed and insured installation team.
All weather resistant, our outdoor cabinetry is the only choice compared to wood. We believe that this product is the new wave of the future for outdoor kitchens. History has shown that wood will not last outdoors, but customers want the convenience and function of cabinetry. Concrete outdoor kitchens only offer a customer a fancy counter top. Access doors lead to unfinished and unusable space. When investing in your home, why choose anything other than a product that functions like a “real” kitchen with usable cabinet space? Why choose anything other than something that is All Weather Resistant and resists the harshest of outdoor elements? Come see for yourself what everyone is talking about. Stop by our showroom today!
Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets & More – 1823 Lakewood Ranch Blvd. Bradenton, FL 34202