Outdoor Kitchen GrillsOutdoor Kitchen Grills & BBQs for your Outdoor Kitchen.
Outdoor Kitchen Grills & BBQs
Our Grills Lines
We offer our customers a variety of options when dealing with grill and appliances lines. We have a few different price points to meet everyone’s budget, without sacrificing quality. Quality, reliability and a good solid reputation were considered when we chose our manufacturers. We feel VERY strongly about using reputable, quality grills, especially when building them into an outdoor kitchen. We wanted to offer items that would compliment the superior quality of our cabinetry. Our grill lines presently consist of Lynx, Viking, Alfresco, Twin Eagles, Fire Magic, Delta Heat, and American Outdoor Grill. We offer built-in grills or freestanding grills in either Natural Gas or Propane. We also carry the outdoor appliances of each brand.
Please Note: Lynx grills are exact size replacements for GE and DCS grills.
LYNX PROFESSIONAL GRILLS
LYNX began as the vision of a group of people with almost a century of collective experience, who for 35 years were manufacturing top-of-the-line stainless steel products for the commercial food industry. They’ve serviced the most discerning clients with stainless steel products specifically engineered to withstand the intense demands of commercial use. Some of their well known clients include Disney World, Universal Studios, Planet Hollywood, Applebee’s, TGI Friday’s, Hilton, Hyatt, Four Seasons, Marriot, and many more. Lynx has taken that same quality, workmanship, service and innovation and incorporated it into the Lynx Professional Grills line of products.
Their all welded construction and rigorous testing ensure the highest level of structural integrity. The seamless hand-polished edges create their signature finish. The Lynx Signature Life-Time Warranty covers the grills stainless steel body housing and powerful commercial burner design, constructed of solid cast Red-Brass as well as their new ProSearTM infrared burner.
Lynx has been referred to as the “Rolls Royce of grills” from CNBC. (Check out the video from CNBC by clicking on this link: Lynx Professional Grills – Detail View Below is a Lynx 36″ Freestanding grill listing the unique features that makes Lynx superior in the industry.
- Lynx 36″ Mobile
Lynx 36″ Mobile w/Rotisserie & ProSear
- 304 series, 18 gauge stainless steel
- Heliarc welded construction ensures the highest level of structural integrity and eliminates gaps where grease & moisture can collect.
- 935 sq. in. cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Unique commercial burner design; two Red-brass, H-Shaped burners & one ProSearTM (infrared burner) ensure even heat distribution w/4 rows of flame totaling 75,000 BTU’s, which radiates heat through a network of porcelian briquettes.
- Dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner
- Control illumination with blue LED’s
- Halogen grill surface light for night grilling
- Temperature gauge
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit & fluid rotation handle
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Two-piece stainless steel grilling grates for easy removal and cleaning.
- Freestanding models feature cart with folding side shelves.
- Lifetime warranty on the burners and grill exterior.
Lynx also offers an abundance of options to design your kitchen with the components you most desire. Some of their outdoor appliance options include:
Lynx Side Burners
- Single, Double or Infrared ProSear.
- Outdoor kitchen built-in or mobile grill attachment.
- Single -15,000 BTU brass burner.
- ProSear Infrared Pod -600 sq. in of searing surface.
- Electronic 9-volt battery ignition is completely sealed & weather resistant.
- Rear hinged Stainless Steel cover.
The Alfresco line was started by one of the orignal founders of the Lynx grills. Therefore, Alfresco has many similarities and the same great qualities that the Lynx grills have to offer. With many years in designing and building kitchen equipment for many of the nations finest hotels and restaurants chains, such as Hilton, Disney, etc., the founder brought his commercial expertise and applied it to the Alfresco line. Alfresco’s goal is to bring the professional culinary experience to the outdoors, as you will see with their very versatile and innovative line of outdoor equipment.
- Alfresco 42″ LX2
Alfresco 42″ LX2 Mobile
- Commercial quality 304 Stainless steel.
- Heli-arc welded at all seams with no mechanical fasteners
- Full front & rear double skin seamless hoods.
- 770 sq. inch of actual grilling space plus 4 position adjustable warming rack.
- 3 – 27,500 BTU Burners (30″ comes with 2) producing 82,500 BTU’s
- Porcelain ceramic briquettes and tray collect and evenly distribute heat. Slightly porous material traps juices allowing vaporization and return to food as flavorful smoke.
- Optional Sear Zone ceramic infrared searing system. 27,500 BTU ceramic burner heats over 1,400 degrees in about 4 minutes and flash-carmelizes food locking in the juices and flavor.
- Chain-driven rotisserie with hidden built-in motor features roller bearings that eliminate need for counterweight. Flush mounted ceramic infrared burner produces direct, high-heat that locks in juices.
- Integrated smoker with dedicated 7,000 BTU s/s burner accommodates wood chunks for cold smoking. Smoke ejector system distributes smoke throughout before rising to the food zone creating intense smoke flavor.
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights.
- User friendly push-button ignition with sealed 9v power source.
- Lifetime warranty on the burners and grill exterior.
- Heavy duty commercial quality stainless steel construction.
- Advanced high quality 18 gauge stainless steel burners, 16,000 BTU’s each.
- 36″ inch grill has 630 square inches of cooking space.
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution.
- Accommodates charcoal or wood chips with ease.
- Optional 10,000 BTU rotisserie back burner and high performance rotisserie kit.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids.
- Heavy duty warming rack.
- Custom designed analog thermometer.
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control and long life.
- Comes in 24″, 30″ and 36″
- Burners warranted for 15 years; 10 years on grill exterior.